Lyra™ mp3 flash player Firmware/Application Upgrade Version 3.11 fixes:
- Supports a total of 520 songs, in up to 50 folders, with up to 8 levels of subfolders.
And previous version 1.12 fixes:
- Improved Audible playback. Previously, Audible tracks could hang when fast rewinding to the beginning of an Audible track.
- Fixed an issue with external SD cards and the My Selections menu choice.
RD2312 Lyra™ mp3 flash player Firmware/Application Upgrade (Version 3.11)
- Click Here to be redirected to the RCA Downloads Page.
- Click on the Firmware Updates/Restore Utility link to download and install the Latest Firmware. Save the file to your computers desktop or other location where it can be quickly retrieved.
- Run the download from step one and follow any onscreen instructions. You may be required to reboot once the install is complete.
- Connect your RD2312 to the PC using the USB cable.
- From the Start menu, select Programs.
- Then select Lyra™ Digital Audio Player.
- Select your device RD2312.
- Select Update Device.
- After the program is finished searching for the device, drivers and new hardware may be detected and installed. Then the “Update Lyra™ Device” box will pop up with current version and new version (3.11) of firmware shown.
- Press “Start” to update the firmware of your Lyra™ RD2312. Depending on your existing firmware version, the Upgrader might show an option for formatting the device. Click “Yes” to continue.
- When the update is complete, click “Close.” If present, use the WindowsTM system tray icon to safely disconnect the Lyra™ RD2312 and unplug it from the USB cable.
Your Update is now complete!