RD2415G Lyra™ mp3 flash player Firmware/Application Upgrade (Version 1.0)
- Click Here to be redirected to the RCA Downloads Page.
- Choose the RD2415 from the dropdown list.
- Click on the Drivers Update/Restore Utility link to download and install the Windows 98SE USB Drivers and/or the Latest Firmware. Save the file to your computers desktop or other location where it can be quickly retrieved.
- Run the download from step one and follow any on-screen instructions. You may be required to reboot once the install is complete..
- At this point, the USB Drivers have been installed for Windows 98SE communications. If you also wish to update your firmware, connect your RD2415G to the PC using the USB cable.
- From the Start menu, select Programs, then the Lyra™ Digital Audio Player, select RD2415G and then click "Update Device".
- After the program is finished searching for the device, drivers and new hardware may be detected and installed. Then the “Update Lyra™ Device” box will pop up with current version and new version (1.0) of firmware shown.
- Press “Start” to update the firmware of your Lyra™ RD2415G. Depending on your existing firmware version, the Upgrader might show an option for formatting the device. Click “Yes” to continue.
- When the update is complete, click “Close.” If present, use the Windows system tray icon to safely disconnect the Lyra™ RD2415G and unplug it from the USB cable.
Your Update is now complete!