If you are experiencing difficulties with your RCA MC5102 device and believe your firmware may be corrupted, use this file to restore the original (OEM) firmware.
- Connect the device to your computer prior to installation.
- Click Here to be redirected to the RCA Downloads Page.
- Click on the Firmware Update/Restore Utility link.
- Select "Save" and select the appropriate folder to save the installer.
- Run the downloaded installer and follow the instructions to complete installation.
Firmware v3.003 Enhancements:
- Improved video navigation
- Improved preset functionality
- Improved accuracy of record time display (when recording from line-in, voice and FM)
Firmware v2.016 Enhancements:
- Improved track navigation
- Firmware v2.013 Enhancements:
- Improved the functionality of Audible features