Flash Player Firmware/Application Upgrade (Version 1.50) for RCA M1001GBUS MP3 Player:
- Click Here to be redirected to the RCA Downloads Page.
- Click on the Firmware Updates/Restore Utility link.
- Save the file to your computers desktop or other location where it can be quickly retrieved.
- Run the download from step one and follow any on screen instructions (you may be required to reboot once the install is complete).
- Connect your M1001GBUS to the PC using the USB cable.
- Click the Start Menu.
- Select Programs, then RCA™ Digital Audio Player, select M100, then click Update Device.
- After the program is finished searching for the device, drivers and new hardware may be detected and installed.
- The Update Lyra™ Device box will pop up with current version and new version (1.50) of firmware shown.
- Press Start to update the firmware of your RCA™ M1001GBUS.
- Depending on your existing firmware version, the Upgrader might show an option for formatting the device. Click “Yes” to continue.
- When the update is complete, click Close.
- If present, use the WindowsTMsystem tray icon to safely disconnect the RCA™ M1001GBUS and unplug it from the USB cable.
Your Update is now complete!