DVD Playback Operation
Preparation: After connections, turn on the unit and select the relevant video input before playback.
Disc Loading Steps:
- Press the POWER button to turn on the power. Press the SOURCE button to shift to DVD mode.
- Handing the disc with its printed side outward vertically to the disc tray.
- Slightly put the disc into the disc tray.
- As disc is automatically taken in the disc tray fully, the player will search a disc and play it automatically in DVD mode.
- Auto DVD Function: Whether it is in DVD mode, when inserting disc into the disc tray, it will shift to DVD mode and start playback automatically, and when ejecting the disc out, it will return to the prior mode automatically (except the prior mode is DVD mode).
- Region Code: DVD players and discs are coded by region. These regional codes must match the played discs. If the codes don't match, the disc cannot be played. This player’s default code is region 1.
- Play: Press the PLAY button to start playback. Press the STOP button once on the remote control to stop playback, and press the PLAY button again to resume playback.
- Stop: Press the ? STOP button once to stop playback and then press PLAY button to resume. Press this button twice to stop playback completely.
- Pause: Press the PAUSE button once to pause the playback, press it repeatedly to start step-by-step playback, press the PLAY button to resume normal playback.
- Previous << and Next >>: Press the >> button to go to the next chapter. Press the << button once to return to the beginning of the current chapter or track, press it twice to go to the previous chapter.
- Fast Playback: Press the << or >> FWD/REV SCAN button on the remote control to activate fast backward or forward playback.
- SLOW: During DVD disc playback, press the SLOW button on the remote control to start slow playback. During slow playback, press the PLAY button to resume normal playback.
- Repeat: Use the REPEAT button repeatedly to repeat a chapter, title or all. Some discs do not support the repeat function.
- A-B Repeat: During DVD disc playback, press the A-B button to select the segment that you want to play repeatedly. Press the A-B button first time to set the beginning point “A”, press the A-B button again to set the ending point “B” and it will play the segment repeatedly. Press the A-B button third time to cancel the repeat segment.
- Menu: Normally there is a selecting menu for DVD discs. You can press the red MENU button to enter the menu, and use the direction buttons to highlight an item. Then press the ENTER button to confirm.
- Title & Chapter: Normally there are several titles in a DVD disc, and several chapters (sections) in a title. You can select any title or chapter quickly by entering the relevant number.