Using the Remote Control Advent ADV8SF Monitor with DVD
When purchased the remote control has a battery installed with a
* Function control is available on the unit and the Remote Control.
2. MONITOR SELECT
3. SOURCE* - Each time the button is pressed, the unit will cycle through modes DVD, AV1/AUX
4. TV Mode Select - Switches certain function keys on the remote control for monitor functions.
5. DVD Source - This button is only active when remote control is in DVD mode.
6. PIX ( Picture Select ) - Each time of this button is pressed, the OSD picture adjustment displays the “Adjustment bar” for BRIGHTNESS, CONTRAST, COLOR, TINT(For NTSC only) or RESET. Once the desired adjustment bar is displayed, use the VOLUME+/ –VOLUME– button to adjust the setting. The display will automatically turn off if no adjustments are made within 6 seconds.
7. SYSTEM MENU - Allow the user to access the system menu when the unit has been placed in TV mode ( See Item number 4 ). Press cursor (Up, Down) buttons to select desired picture control FMM screen mode, OSD language and source default during power up.
8. CURSOR (Left, Right, Up, Down) - Use these buttons to access menu selections on the screen.
9. ENTER - Used to implement a selected setting or menu option.
10. DISPLAY - Press to display the current disc information while the disc is playing. Press the cursor (Up, Down) buttons to select the Title or Chapter. For Title/Chapter selection use the numeric buttons to enter the desired Title /Chapter selection.
11. SCAN BACKWARD (<<) - Press to search in a backward direction. Press repeatedly to change the search speed from 2, 4, 8, 16 times and normal speed.
12. PLAY* - Press to activate the play mode while a disc is loaded into the disc compartment.
13. PREVIOUS (|<<) - Press to return to the previous chapter or track.
14. PAUSE (II) - Press to pause playback.
15. NUMBERS - Allow the user to ENTER the numbers 0-9 for selection of the tracks