Operating the Audiovox VOD705DLS Monitor w/ DVD Player
- DVD disc insertion slot.
- Play Button.
- Stop Button.
- Infrared Transmitter and Sensor – Use to transmit audio to wireless headphones. Also allows the remote control to operate the OSD (On Screen Display) and to control other accessories in the system.
- Eject Button.
- Power Button – Bright red when system is on dim when off.
- Ventilation Opening.
- Dome Lights – provide additional Interior illumination.
- Three position Dome Light Switch: Auto – Automatically switches on the dome lights in conjunction with the vehicle’s interior illumination. Off – The dome lights will not turn on in this position. On – Turns on the dome lights.
- Screen Release – Moves in direction of the arrow to release the drop down screen.
- Headphone Jack - Allows the use of wired headphones with a 1/8” plug for listening to video program audio.
- FM Transmitter Channel Select (Channel 1, 88.3MHz, Channel 2, 88.7MHz, Channel 3, 89.1MHz).
- Headphone Jack - Allows the use of wired headphones with 1/8” plug for listening to video program audio.
- Source Select (AV1, AV2, DVD, AUX).
- Screen Mode Button - Allows the user to change screen format (Aspect Ratio, 4:3 or 16:9).
- Drop Down LCD Panel.
- Auxiliary Audio Right Input.
- Auxiliary Audio left Input.
- Auxiliary Video Input.
- Side Remote Sensor Eye – Allows the remote control to operate the unit and control other accessories in the system.
- LCD Panel Backlight Switch – This switch turns off the LCD backlighting when the screen is in the closed position. Note: Audiovox recommends the use of the Audiovox HP275 Headphones when using wired headphones.
* Function control is available on the unit and the remote control.
- DVD POWER ON/OFF Button*: Press this button to turn the unit on. The DVD or selected video source will be displayed on screen and the picture will appear in a few seconds. Press the button again to turn the unit off.
- DISPLAY Button: Display Menu, This includes Title, Chapter, Time, Audio, Subtitle, Angle, Repeat Bookmark and other information.
- ANGLE Button: Allows the user to select the DVD angle if the DVD contains this feature.
- SUBTITLE Button: Allows the user to select the DVD subtitle feature. Use cursor keys to highlight desired item, use ENTER to switch.
- AUDIO Button: Allows the user to enter the Audio menu features (language spoken etc.) Use the Left or Right buttons to highlight desired item, use the Up or Down buttons to switch.
- UP Button: Allows the user to scroll upwards in the menu options.
- LEFT Button: Allows the user to shift left in the menu options.
- MENU Button: Allows the user to access the main menu.
- RETURN Button: Allows the user to exit the set up menu.
- VOLUME DOWN (-) Button: Use these buttons to decrease the volume level of the headphone jacks. They are also used to make picture adjustments in picture select mode.
- VOLUME UP