Using Digital Voice Manager
The RCA Digital Voice Manager can perform playback, organize your bookmarks of the recorded files and create self-executable voice file from the recorded files.
Launching the software:
- To launch the software, click Start, select All Programs, select RCA Digital Voice Recorder, then select RCA Digital Voice Manager.
- If RCA Detective feature is selected during installation of Digital Voice Manager, the application will open automatically once you connect the player to your computer.
- All the drives in the computer except the removable Digital Voice Recorder are shown in the top while the removable Digital Voice Recorder is shown in the bottom.
Playback and editing operations:
- To organize your files, click the corresponding buttons to cut, delete, copy and paste a file (or by drag and drop).
- To play the recorded files, highlight the file and click the PLAY/PAUSE button on the left of the toolbar.
- Adjust the volume on the right of the toolbar.
- Click the corresponding buttons in the toolbar to fast backward/forward, skip to a specific time