Connections and Setup of the RCA Lyra Wireless RD900W Digital Audio Receiver
Audio System Requirements:
- Audio receiver with auxiliary inputs (line level) or other component with audio inputs (TV, VCR, etc.).
Computer System Requirements:
- Pentium 300MHz or higher
- Windows ®98SE, Me, 2000, or XP
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
- Internet access
- 50MB free hard disk space
- 96MB RAM (32MB for Win98)
- CD-ROM drive capable of digital audio extraction
- USB port
- 16-bit color video card
- There is no software application provided for the Mac™ Operating System. However, if the Mac™ computer supports USB audio, the transmitter and receiver will function. The remote control will not function. Any Operating System that fully supports USB Audio Devices can play music with the Lyra Wireless. However, the remote control currently only functions on Windows 98SETM or later. Also your system must be capable of running the supplied version of MusicMatchTM in order to receive commands from the remote control.
Controls and Indicators:
Front of the Lyra Wireless Units:
Back of the Lyra Wireless Units:
Connecting the Lyra Wireless Transmitter to your Computer:
- Connect the small end of the USB cable to the USB jack on the back of the Lyra Wireless transmitter and the other end to the USB jack on your computer.
- Connect the small end of the large power supply to the power jack on the back of the Lyra Wireless transmitter and the other end into an AC outlet.
- Make s