Quick Start Guide:
- Insert Batteries into the PlayStation2 game controllers and remote control.
- Turn the vehicle on.
- Press the screen release button to lower the LCD screen. Swing the screen back to allow the PlayStation2 to drop down.
- Push the PlayStation2 release button to drop down the PlayStation2.
- Press the Open button on the PlayStation2 to open the disc cover.
- Insert a DVD or PlayStation2 game onto the spindle and press gently to seat the disc on the spindle.
- Close the disc cover by pressing down gently on the center of the cover.
- Return the PlayStation2 to its docked position.
- Turn the system on by pressing the power button.
Note: If a blue screen is present, press the green Reset key on the remote control or the PlayStation2.
- If a DVD is played, press the Play key on the remote control, or the "X" key on the game controller or the Menu/Enter key on the front of the overhead unit.
When using the wireless headphones:
- Install the batteries in each headphone.
- Turn on the volume to minimum before turning then on.
- Once they are turned on, place them on your head (pay attention to R/L earpieces) and slowly adjust the volume to a comfortable listening level.
When listening to the system over the vehicle radio:
- Using the remote control:
- Turn on the FM modulator by pressing FMM On/Off.
- Select an FM frequency by pressing FM select.
- Tune the vehicle radio to the FM frequency selected.
- Using the Menu/Enter key on the front of the unit:
- Press Menu/Enter.
- Use the Down key to highlight FMM, press Menu/Enter.
- Use the Down or Up keys to select FMM On.
- Press Menu/Enter to select FMM On.
- Press Menu/Enter to select the frequency.
- Use the Down key to highlight FMM and press Menu/Enter.
- Use the Down key to highlight FMM Select and press Menu/Enter.
- Use the Down, Up, Right, or Left keys to select an FM frequency.
Note: For best sound quality select an FM Frequency that is not used in the area you will be driving.)
- Press Menu/Enter to set the FM frequency.
- Tune your vehicle radio to the frequency just set in the steps above.
- Adjust the volume of the vehicle radio to a comfortable listening level.