Maintenance and Handling for AVD400T DVD Player
|How should I handle the discs that are to be played in my AVD400T DVD Player?
- Do not touch the play side (non-label side) of the disc.
- Do not attach paper or tape to the disc.
- Keep the disc away from direct sunlight or any heat source.
- Clean the disc by wiping from the center out with a cleaning cloth.
- Store the disc in a protective case after playback.
|What are some ways to maintain my AVD400T DVD Player?
- Do not push objects of any kind into the system through openings; do not spill or spray liquid of any kind on or in the system (this may result in a fire or electric shock).
- Do not place anything heavy on the unit.
- Never cover or block the slots and openings with a cloth or other material as this will ensure proper ventilation and proper operation.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the cabinet. Contact qualified service personnel if your system is in need of repair.
- When cleaning make sure the system is unplugged from the power source.
- Do not use any solvents, cleaning agents or corrosive detergent to clean away dirt.
- Clean the unit using only a lightly dampened lint free cloth.
For more detailed Handling Instructions, please refer to your Owner's Manual.