NAVIGATION QUICK START
The following procedure provides a quick overview of the Navigation mode.
- Access the navigation function: You can access the navigation function by pressing the front panel NAV/DEST button or by pressing the front panel MENU button.
- Start Up: After the iGo primo software starts, you will see the reminder warning to use your iGo primo software safely and lawfully.
- Access the Main Menu: Press ACCEPT to access the Navigation Menu:
- Select a Destination: You have many ways to select a destination. Select by touching screen:
- Tap FIND to select your destination by entering an address or selecting a place of interest, a location on the map or one of your Favorite destinations. You can also look up your recent destinations from the Smart History, enter a coordinate or use the location saved in a photo.
- Tap MY PROFILE to display the route parameters and the route in its full length on the map. You can also perform route-related actions such as editing or canceling your route, setting a start point for the route, picking route alternatives, avoiding parts of the route, simulating navigation or adding the destination to your Favorites.
- Tap MORE to customize the way the navigation software works, watch the Tutorial, simulate demo routes, or to run some additional applications.
- Tap SHOW MAP to start navigating on the map. The button itself is a miniature live map that shows your current position, the recommended route and the surrounding map area. Tap the button to enlarge the map to the full screen.
- Map/Guide Along Route: Proceed to the highlighted route and drive while the iGo primo software provides guidance to your destination.
- Arriving at Your Destination: When you are near your destination, the destination is indicated by a checkered flag symbol.
ADJUSTING THE NAVIGATION VOICE VOLUME: While the Navigation is on and a route has been programmed, the Navigation will speak commands. While the Navigation is speaking, adjust the volume by turning the radio volume knob.