Operating the RCA RC207 USB charging clock radio
Setting clock manually:
- In clock mode, press and hold Set time until the clock flashes to enter the clock setting mode.
- Press Hour + and Minute + to set the time.
- Press and hold to decrease or increase the time value quickly.
- The clock is in 12 hour format. The PM indicator appears to show PM time.
- Press Set time to confirm and exit clock setting mode.
Turning on/off the Radio: In clock mode, press the ON/OFF to turn on the radio. Press ON/OFF again to turn off the radio.
Tuning the radio: Press TUNE +/TUNE – to adjust the radio frequency. Press and hold TUNE +/TUNE – for two seconds to automatically search for the next available station.
Built-in AFC: The Built In Automatic Frequency Control (AFC) helps to reduce drift on FM reception and keeps the radio locked in on the FM station to which it is tuned. This unit is equipped with an FM antenna at the back. Uncoil the antenna to its full length for best reception. Tape the end of the antenna onto the wall if possible to improve reception.
To store a station as preset:
- Tune to a radio station.
- Press and hold Recall/Store. Preset location P01flashes on the display. Press Recall/Store within five seconds to store the station on preset position 1. This unit can store up to 10 stations. The presets are stored from P01 to P10.
To recall a preset station:
- In radio mode, press Recall/Store. The existing preset station number shows on the display.
- Press Recall/Store repeatedly to select a desired preset station.
Setting wake time: This unit allows 2 wake times to be set.
- In clock mode, press and hold Set AL 1 once to set WAKE 1.
- Press Hour + and Minute + to set the wake time. Press and hold to decrease or increase the time value quickly.
- To confirm this wake time, press Set AL 1.
- Follow step 1 to step 3 to set WAKE 2.
Selecting wake source: You may choose radio or alarm as your wake up source.
- In clock mode, press Set AL 1 to select wake source:
- BEEP – Wake 1 by alarm
- MUSIC – Wake 1 by radio (You will wake up to your most recently tuned radio station.)
- After setting WAKE 1, press Set AL 2 to select wake source for WAKE 2.
- Tune to a valid desired station before you select wake to Radio.
Wake to radio:
To set wake radio station:
- Select desired station.
- Adjust the volume by VOL +/VOL –.
- After setting the radio station and volume, press OFF before proceeding to set your WAKE times and sources as described above.
Ways to turn off alarm:
- To silence the wake function momentarily, press SNOOZE. The BEEP or MUSIC wake mode indicator will be flashing during the snooze period. The alarm or radio will be on again when the snooze period (9 minutes) is over.
- To turn off the alarm, press ON/OFF. The wake alarm or radio will activate again the next day.
- To disable the wake function completely, press Set AL 1 or Set AL 2 repeatedly until no wake mode indicator shows on the display.
In sleep mode, the unit will turn off automatically after a specified time (up to 90 minutes).
- Press Sleep repeatedly to cycle through the available durations for Sleep Mode (90min, 80min, 70min ... 10 min or OFF. The sleep time is default to OFF). The maximum time is 90 minutes. Note that the radio will automatically turn on when initiating SLEEP mode, and it will stay on for the duration of the selected Sleep time.
- To view remaining time in sleep mode, press Sleep.
- To cancel the sleep function, press ON/OFF or press Sleep repeatedly to select OFF.