NOTE: For GM Vehicles with OnStar and factory Bluetooth systems – The steering wheel/voice controls will continue to operate the factory systems. If you continue to use the factory equipped Bluetooth System, we recommend you turn off the Bluetooth in the Advent In-Dash Navigation Radio system’s Bluetooth menu so it does not confl ict with your factory installed Bluetooth system. If you do not have factory Bluetooth but have OnStar, your steering wheel controls will operate the OnStar system only. This is normal operation. All other Audio controls will work normally.
NOTE: The distance between this unit and your cellular phone must be 8 feet (2.4 meters) or less for sending and receiving voice and data via Bluetooth wireless technology.
- MENU Icon: Press this icon to return to the Main Menu Screen.
- Bluetooth Indicator: This indicator is lit blue when Bluetooth is on and gray when off .
- Connected/Disconnected Indicator: Indicates if a Bluetooth device is connected/disconnected to the unit.
- Loading Indicator: This indicator is displayed when the unit is downloading your wireless phone’s call log and address book. NOTE: Not all wireless phones allow access to received, dialed, or missed calls and some will not allow uploading of your wireless phone’s address book.
- Mute Indicator: This indicator is displayed when the volume is muted.
- Time Display: This indicator displays the time as entered by the user in the Settings Menu.
- Device Icon: Press this icon to access the Device Screen.
- Transfer Icon: Press this icon while talking to transfer audio from the unit back to the wireless phone. You can only transfer a call after it has been answered. Press the icon again to return the audio from the wireless phone to the unit.
- Contacts Icon: Press this icon to access the Contacts List Screen. The contacts feature is enabled only when paired with a wireless phone.
- Call Log Icon: Press this icon to access the Call Log Screen. The call log feature is enabled only when paired with a wireless phone.
- Bluetooth On Icon: Press this icon to turn on the autopair function. The unit will automatically search for a device in the discover mode.
- A2DP Icon: The Bluetooth Music feature is enabled only when paired with a wireless phone. Press the MUSIC icon and four control functions will appear if the function is supported by the wireless phone. These are Previous, Next, Play/Pause and Stop.
- Push-to-Talk Icon: Press this icon to activate your wireless phone’s voice commands (if equipped). NOTE: Your vehicle’s steering wheel controls (if equipped) will also activate your wireless phone’s voice commands.
- Dial Icon: Press this icon to dial to phone number that you entered.
- Hang Up Icon: Press this icon to end a call or reject an incoming call.
- Microphone Gain Icon: Press the or icons to decrease or increase the desired microphone gain setting by one increment.
TO ADJUST YOUR CALL’S VOLUME: To adjust the volume while in a call, rotate the volume control knob. The call will remain at this volume for all future calls and return to your previous