AM/FM Tuner, XM Satellite, CD, DVD, MP3 and iPod Operation on the Advent OTOCAM3 Head Unit
Types of Discs Your System Will Play:
- DVD disc - DVD discs that contain audio and/or video.
- Audio discs - Audio CDs that contain musical or sound content only.
- MP3 discs - A disc that contains audio files (for example, a CD-R with downloaded MP3 files). MP3 discs can hold a maximum of 500 songs/folders per disc.
DVD Region Code: The DVD player is preset to a region code at the factory depending on where the unit is sold. DVDs are also coded by region. These region codes must match in order for the disc to play. If the region codes do not match, the disc will not play.
This DVD player is set to Region 1 (USA) and will not play discs that have a region code different from Region 1.
Basic Functions on Each Screen
- MENU Icon: Press this icon to return to the Main Menu Screen.
- Mute Indicator: This indicator is displayed when the volume is muted.
- Time Display: This indicator displays the time as entered by the user in the Settings Menu.
- EQ - Equalizer Icon: Press this icon to access the equalizer controls.
- Audio Icon: Press this icon to access the audio controls.
- Previous Icon: Press this icon to tune to the previous strong station in a lower frequency band.
- Next Icon: Press this icon to tune to the next strong station in a higher frequency band.
- Banner Display Displays banner messages that may be transmitted by certain stations.
- Playback Information Display: Displays the type of disc currently inserted, title number, track number, elapsed time, file, folder, and stop/play/ pause status information.
- Mute Icon: Press this icon to mute the audio output of the unit. The mute indicator will appear. Press this icon again to unmute the volume. The mute indicator disappears.
- Fast Reverse Icon: Press this icon to fast reverse playback.
- Play/Pause Icon: Press this icon to begin playback. Press this icon again to pause playback.
- Stop Icon: Press this icon to stop playback.
- Fast Forward Icon: Press this icon to fast forward playback.
PICTURE ADJUSTMENT SCREEN: When watching a video, the color, tint, contrast or brightness levels can be adjusted to suit your preferences.
NOTE: The Picture Adjustment Screen will turn off automatically if no adjustment is made within four seconds or if any other button is pressed.
- Adjustment Bar Icon: Press the ? or ? cursor icons to decrease or increase the desired setting by one increment.