|Why am I getting poor radio reception with an FM modulator installed?
- Check the condition of the vehicle’s radio antenna.
- Verify that the antenna is fully raised.
- If a wired RF modulator has been installed, verify that its switch is turned to the off position.
|Why isn't the IR sensor or the remote working on my ADV200?
- Verify that the batteries in the suspect remote are fresh.
- Verify that the remote repeater eye is not obstructed.
- Verify that the infrared transmitter is affixed over the sensor eye of the component to be controlled.
|Why won't my disc play in the ADV200?
- Insert a disc with the label side facing up.
- Check the type of disc you put into disc tray. This DVD player only plays DVD’s, audio CDs and MP3s.
- Both the unit and the disc are coded by region. If the regional codes don't match, the disc can't be played. This DVD player is Region Number 1.
|Why does play start, but then immediately stop on the ADV200?
- Condensation has formed. Allow player to dry out.
- Make sure the disc you are trying to play is clean and undamaged.
|Why isn't there any sound or why is the sound distorted on the ADV200?
- Make sure your DVD player is connected properly. Make sure all cables are securely inserted into the appropriate jacks.
- If you are using the IR headphones, make sure you turn on the IR power.
- Make sure the FM Modulator is ON and the proper Frequency has been selected.
|Why is the "Not Allowed" icon appearing on the screen of the ADV200?
The feature or action cannot be completed at this time because:
- The disc’s software restricts it.
- The disc’s software doesn't support the feature (e.g., angles)
- The feature is not available at the moment.
- You've requested a title or chapter number that is out of range.
|Why is the picture distorted on the ADV200?
- The disc might be damaged. Try another disc.
- It is normal for some distortion to appear during forward or reverse scan.
|Why can't I forward or reverse scan on the ADV200?
- Some discs have sections that prohibit rapid scanning or title and chapter skip.
- If you try to skip through the warning information and credits at the beginning of a movie, you won't be able to. This part of the movie is often programmed to prohibit skipping through it.
|My Problem is not shown here what now?
||Please submit a Question and we will do our best to resolve your issue - Click here to submit a question