Operating the Advent OCH1 Head Unit
The following functions operate the same in all sources:
- MENU Icon: Press this icon to return to the Main Menu Screen.
- Mute Indicator: This indicator is displayed when the volume is muted.
- Time Display: This indicator displays the time as entered by the user in the Settings Menu.
- Mute Icon: Press this icon to mute the audio output of the unit. The mute indicator will appear. Press this icon again to unmute the volume. The mute indicator disappears.
- EQ - Equalizer Icon: Press this icon to access the equalizer controls.
- Audio Icon: Press this icon to access the audio controls.
NOTE: If an icon is "grayed", it means that function cannot be selected for the current source.
AM/FM Radio OPERATION
- Previous Icon: Press this icon to tune to the previous strong station in a lower frequency band.
- Frequency Indicator: Displays the frequency of the radio station that is currently playing.
- Next Icon: Press this icon to tune to the next strong station in a higher frequency band.
- Preset Icons: Presets consist of stations that were stored into memory. The radio can store 12 FM (6 FM1 and 6 FM2) and 6 AM stations. The preset icon displays the frequency of the station that it currently set to. To store a station: Tune to the desired station. Press and hold a preset icon for five seconds to store a station. Release the icon. The icon lights and the station’s frequency appears. To recall a station: Press FM1, FM2 or AM, as required. Press the preset icon to select the station.
- Banner Display: Displays banner messages that may be transmitted by certain stations.
- FM1 Icon: Press this icon to select the FM1 band and to view FM1 station presets. Up to six FM1 presets may be stored.
- FM2 Icon: Press this icon to select the FM2 band and to view FM2 station presets. Up to six FM2 presets may be stored.
- AM Icon: Press this icon select the AM band to view AM station presets. Up to six AM presets may be stored.
- Scan Icon: Press this icon to scan for the next strong station. The unit will pause for approximately four seconds at that station. Press Scan again to listen to that station. If Scan is not pressed, the unit will automatically seek the next station.
CD/MP3 Audio Disc Operation
CD Controls: Upon inserting a compact disc, CD mode is entered and disc playback begins.
- Previous Icon: Press this icon to play the previous track.
- Fast Reverse Icon: Press this icon to fast reverse playback.
- Play/Pause Ico