Notes on Operating the Audiovox HR7011PKG Headrest Video System
Quickly Start Using the HR7011PKG
- Turn on the M1 Monitor To gain access to the DVD slot press the top center of the screen frame. The screen will tilt forward.
- Insert a DVD, CD or MP3 disc into the slot, disc label toward driver. Push down gently on the disc until the player pulls the disc in.
- Use the touch screen to access the DVD mode.
- Tilt the monitor to a comfortable viewing position. The headrest itself can be tilted forward to help achieve a comfortable viewing position.
- Each wireless headphone has a CH A/CH B switch. Turn the volume down to its lowest setting before putting them on your head. When sitting in front of the M1 screen, use the CH A switch setting. When sitting in front of the M2 screen, use the CH B switch setting. Set the headphone to the proper channel and press the Power On/Off switch. The power indicator will light up red.
- When the DVD menu appears, select the menu item using the cursor keys and touch the OK or play button.
- If audio playback through the vehicle radio is preferred, use the FM transmitter On/Off button on the remote control. Set the vehicle radio to the channel selected on the M1 monitor. If interference with a local radio station occurs, set the FM modulator to one of the other 15 radio frequencies using the CHANNEL SELECT button on the remote control.
- Turn on the M2 Monitor using the power button on the front of the screen or remote control.
- Tilt the screen to a comfortable viewing position (the headrest itself can be tilted forward to help achieve a comfortable viewing position).
- Touch the screen and touch on M1 or press the SOURCE button on the remote control to view program from M1, or select from the other available sources: DVD, USB, AV, AUX, and MEDIA for M2 Monitor.
- To operate the M1 screen, press M1 on the remote control.
- To operate the M2 screen, press M2 on the remote control.
HR7011PKG SYSTEM OVERVIEW
- The HR7011PKG SYSTEM is a versatile headrest system. The headrests are referred to as M1 and M2 in this manual.
- The M1 Monitor is comprised of a 7" Touch Screen TFT LCD monitor with a built-in DVD player that allows the user to select from several sources (DVD, USB, M2, AV, AUX, MEDIA, and GAME Source). The M1 monitor has a built-in infrared audio transmitter channel (CH A) for use with the two channel wireless headphones (CH A). When the DVD menu appears on the screen, touch the desired DVD menu selection to start the DVD playing. Refer to page for 6 operation.
- The M2 Monitor is comprised of a 7" Touch Screen TFT LCD monitor with a built-in DVD player that allows the user to select from several sources (DVD, USB, M1, AV, AUX, and MEDIA Source). The M2 monitor has a built-in infrared audio transmitter channel (CH B) for use with the two-channel wireless headphones (CH B). When the DVD menu appears on the screen, touch the desired DVD menu selection to start the DVD playing. Refer to page for 6 operation.
- The monitors will display all of the functions with the comprehensive Graphical User Interface (GUI) and can be accessed using the touch screen.
- The two-channel wireless headphone sets have an A-B switch that allow the users to select the audio from either M1 (CH A) or M2 (CH B).
- When using the IR remote control, the M1 Monitor will only respond to the remote control unit when the Monitor Select M1 button on remote control is pressed. The M2 Monitor only responds to the Remote Control unit when the Monitor Select M2 button on remote control is pressed.
- Optional wired headphones allow the user to listen to audio from the system.
- The M1 and M2 Monitor will accept an audio / video input through the 1/8” jack located on the front of the unit. The audio / video device can be a video game system, video camera or other input device.
- Press and release the screen at the top of the screen to release the screen for disc insertion. The headrest itself can be tilted forward to help achieve a comfortable viewing position. Pressing it again will lock the screen back in the closed position.
- Insert/Eject disc.
HR7011PKG Touch Screen
The touch screen allows the user to start DVD play by touching PLAY MOVIE or any of the DVD menu features on the LCD screen. Some DVDs will not allow this function. One method is to use the remote control instead of the touch screen. The other method is to touch any of four corners of the screen to access the DVD menu navigation screen. Use the up/down/left/right icons to select an item from the DVD menu. Use the Enter / to start DVD play.
WIRELESS GAME CONTROLLER FUNCTIONAL DESCRIPTION
- Position the GAME/REMOTE selector switch to the GAME position.
- Use the SELECT button (page up & page down) to display the games (1-32). Then use the direction buttons to move the arrow to the desired game. Press START to select the game.
- A Key : “A Function Key” activates the jump and optional weapons.
- B Key : “ B Function Key” activates Bullet fire and attack.
- TA Key : TURBO “A” Function Key.
- TB Key : TURBO “B” Function Key.
- Press START to begin the game. Press START again at any time to pause the game.
- Return the GAME/REMOTE selector switch to the REMOTE position after use.
Two-Player Games: The game source can only be selected from the M1 Monitor.
- When playing two-player games, select the GAME source on the M1 Monitor and select the M1 source on the M2 Monitor.
- When playing two-player games, use two remote controls and set the remote controls as follows:
- Player 1 (M1 Monitor) sets their remote to Game/M1/P1.
- Player 2 (M2 Monitor) sets their remote to Game/M1/P2.
- Single player games can be played on the M2 Monitor but the M1 Monitor must be turned on and set to the GAME source.
- You cannot watch a DVD on the M1 Monitor and play a game on the M2 Monitor.
- When playing a single player game on the M2 Monitor, set the remote control to GAME/M1/P1 and point the remote control to the M2 Monitor.
SETTINGS AND ADJUSTMENTS
The Setup Menu contains features and options that let you customize your DVD player. For example, you can set a language for the onscreen display or control DVD playback content for children. You can use the remote control or the touch screen to navigate the Setup Menu.
Using the DVD Setup Menu: The Setup Menu can be accessed using either the remote control or the touch screen. To access the Setup Menu using the touch screen you must have a DVD in the unit and be in DVD Mode. The remote control can access the DVD Setup Menu by pressing DVD and Setup.
- Touch the touch screen to bring up the DVD control menu.
- Touch the (tool) icon to bring up the DVD Setup Menu.
- Touch any of the four settings (Language/Video/Rating/Misc) to access the submenu for that item.
- Touch the submenu item on the right side of the screen to select it. A submenu will appear. Touch the submenu item to select it.
- Touch the RETURN icon to return to the DVD movie. Note: The cursor keys at the bottom of the screen can be used to navigate through the touch screen menu.
- Press DVD and SETUP on the remote control to bring up the DVD Setup Menu.
- Use the UP/DOWN buttons to select any of the four settings (Language/Video/Rating/Misc) to access the submenu for that item.
- Use the RIGHT ARROW button to highlight the desired menu item. A submenu will appear. Use the UP/DOWN arrow button to highlight the desired submenu item. Press the OK key to set the item.
- Use the LEFT ARROW button to return to the settings on the left.
- Use the SETUP button on the remote control to exit the DVD Setup Menu and return to the movie.