Not all features will work with all phones.
NOTE: For GM Vehicles with OnStar and factory Bluetooth systems – The steering wheel/voice controls will continue to operate the factory systems. If you continue to use the factory equipped Bluetooth System, we recommend you turn off the Bluetooth in the Advent In-Dash Navigation Radio system’s Bluetooth menu so it does not conflict with your factory installed Bluetooth system. If you do not have factory Bluetooth but have OnStar, your steering wheel controls will operate the OnStar system only. This is normal operation. All other Audio controls will work normally.
NOTE: The distance between this unit and your cellular phone must be 8 feet (2.4 meters) or less for sending and receiving voice and data via Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Bluetooth Indicator: This indicator is lit blue when Bluetooth is on and gray when off.
- Connected/Disconnected Indicator: Indicates if a Bluetooth device is connected/disconnected to the unit.
- Loading Indicator: This indicator is displayed when the unit is downloading your wireless phone’s call log and address book. NOTE: Not all wireless phones allow access to received, dialed, or missed calls and some will not allow uploading of your wireless phone’s address book.
- Device Icon: Press this icon to access the Device Screen. This Device Screen is used to discover and add or delete paired devices from the unit. Back Icon: Press this icon to return to the previous screen. Delete Icons: Press this icon to delete individual Bluetooth devices. Settings Icon: Press this icon to view the Bluetooth Settings Screen. Delete All Icon: Press this icon to delete all Bluetooth devices from the unit. Search Icon: Press this icon to search for Bluetooth devices.
- Transfer Icon: Press this icon while talking to transfer audio from the unit back to the wireless phone. You can only transfer a call after it has been answered. Press the icon again to return the audio from the wireless phone to the unit.
- Contacts Icon: Press this icon to access the Contacts List Screen. The contacts feature is enabled only when paired with a wireless phone. The Contacts List Screen is a copy of the contact list on your wireless phone which contains a listing of your important names and phone numbers. The list is usually arranged in alphabetical order. Keyboard Icon: Press this icon to view the Contacts Keyboard Screen. The Contacts List Screen is used is to search alphabetically through the contacts list. The contact list can hold up to 2000 names and numbers from any phone.
- Call Log Icon: Press this icon to access the Call Log Screen. The call log feature is enabled only when paired with a wireless phone.
- Bluetooth On Icon: Press this icon to turn on the autopair function. The unit will automatically search for a device in the discover mode.
- A2DP Icon: The Bluetooth Music feature is enabled only when paired w