MAIN FUNCTION OPERATION
* Function control is available on the unit and the Remote Control. **Function not available in this model.
- POWER* - Press this button to turn the unit ON and OFF.
- MONITOR SELECT: M1 Button – Set the remote control code to allow control of the unit in M1 mode. M2 Button** – Set the remote control code to allow control of the unit in M2 mode.
- SOURCE* - Each time the button is pressed, the unit will cycle through modes DVD, AV1/AUX.
Note: When a video device is plugged into the AUX jack on the back of the unit, it will override any device plugged into the AV1 input.
- TV Mode Select - Switches certain function keys on the remote control for monitor functions. (See Item number 7.)
- DVD Source - This button is only active when the remote control is in DVD mode.
- PIX (Picture Select) - Each time this button is pressed, the OSD picture adjustment displays the “Adjustment Bar” for BRIGHTNESS, CONTRAST, COLOR, TINT(For NTSC only) or RESET. Once the desired adjustment bar is displayed, use the VOLUME +/ VOLUME – button to adjust the setting. The display will automatically turn off if no adjustments are made within 6 seconds.
- SYSTEM MENU - Allow the user to access the system menu when the unit has been placed in TV mode. ( See Item number 4.) Press the cursor buttons to select Picture Control, FMM, OSD Language, Source Default DVD, and Screen Mode.
- CURSORS - Use these buttons to a