- Connect the antenna to the antenna jack on the unit's rear panel.
- Connect the power supply cord to the +12VDC input power jack and 120VAC power outlet.
- If the player is in standby mode, press the POWER button to turn on the unit's power.
- Press the unit's SOURCE button to select TV mode.
- Press the unit's remote control ?, ? (direction buttons) or use the number buttons directly, to select the channel that you wish to view.
It is recommended that you perform the following steps when the device is powered up for the first time.
Picture Parameter setup: Press the remote control SCREEN SETUP button once to enter the picture setup menu.
- Use the ?, ? buttons to move cursor to the item you want to set (Bright, Contrast, Saturation, Hue and Sharpness).
- Use the ?, ? buttons to select the desired values.
- Press the OK button on the remote control to exit the setup menu.
TV System Setup: Press the SCREEN SETUP button twice repeatedly on the remote control to enter the tuning setup menu. When the TV System Setup menu is active, use the?, ? buttons to select items you want to set, press the ?, ? buttons to set the selected item to the desired setting and press the OK button to exit from the menu.
- Channel: Use the?, ? buttons to select CHANNEL, use the ?, ? buttons to change the number.
- AFC (Auto Frequency Control): Use the?, ? buttons to select AFC, press the ?, ? buttons to select ON or OFF. When ON, the player will automatically fine-tune the frequency.
- Skip: Use the?, ? buttons to select SKIP, press the ?, ? buttons to select ON or OFF. When ON is selected the current channel will be added to the unit's skip list and will be skipped when you scroll through channels. When OFF is selected the current channel will be removed from the unit's skip list and will be played when you scroll through the channels.
- TV MODE: Use the ? or? button to select TV MODE, press the ?, ? buttons to select AIR or CABLE. There are 68 channels (2 to 69) for AIR and 124 channels for CABLE (2 to 125). The unit supports HRC and IRC cable TV signal systems.
- Fine Tuning: Press the ?, ? button to move cursor to FINE TUNING. Press the ?, ? buttons to fine-tune forward and backward. For improved tuning it is recommended that you activate the automatic fine-tuning feature. AFC will turn off automatically after the function is complete.
- Auto Memory: Press the ?, ? button to move the cursor to ?Auto Memory?. Press the ? direction buttons to enter auto memory mode, the following screen will be displayed as the unit searches for stations with sufficient signal strength to add to memory. The auto memory tuning operation will take a few minutes to complete. When the tuning operation completes the unit will automatically exit and will have memorize the stations with sufficient signal strength. During auto memory tuning, press the ? button to exit the auto memory tuning process and have the unit commit all stations found to this point to memory.
General Setup: Press the SCREEN SETUP button three times repeatedly on the remote control to access the TV setup menu. In this menu, use the?, ? buttons to select the item you want to set. Once the desired item has been selected, press the ?, ? bu