Specifications: This powered vertical antenna helps you pull in more AM/FM stations with higher-quality signals. It's amplifier strengthens weak and distant stations for better reception.
- Amplified AM/FM indoor tower-style antenna dramatically improves radio reception
- Built-in amplifier strengthens weak and distant signals to improve radio reception
- Air Coil technology isolates AM and FM elements to increase reception and reduce static and noise
- Omni-directional antenna; also has directional antenna capability
- When placed horizontally, antenna becomes highly directional to pull in hard-to-reach or distant stations
- Universal slip-on connector and adapters are included for easy connection to most radios, receivers, tuners or compact stereo systems
- Radio-ready for digital broadcast
- Nonskid, scratch-proof pedestal
Power Adapter: The power adapter for this antenna is 12V DC 200mA. Part Number for this power adapter (NOTE: May be limited availability from Audiovox Support) is 5418052306GA. Use the ASK A QUESTION tab at the top of this page to reach customer support to check availability.
- Product Height 17"
- Product Width 3-1/4"
- Product Depth 3-1/2"
Features: Improves short and long-range AM/FM reception; compatible with virtually any receiver, tuner or compact system; reduces static and noise
- For the best reception you have to use the directions in your user manual to TUNE to the station you are trying to improve.
- If you move the antenna you may have to RE-TUNE the stations.
- Like all antennas - Proper placement (not "shielded" by anything metal or near broad spectrum interference sources like computers, fluorescent lighting, signal not obstructed by buildings, hills, height above surrounding terrain, etc.) and the availability of enough signal to work with are crucial.
- The antenna has two signal wires, one a two-wire for spring-type connections, and the other, a 75-ohm coaxial connection.
Manual: We do not have a manual available for this product.