Plugging in for power:
- Connect the supplied power adapter to the unit’s DC jack, and connect to a convenient wall outlet.
- Slide the POWER switch at the back of the unit to ON. The clock is then flashing. Refer to the “Clock” section and follow the instructions to set the clock time.
Note: The POWER switch is located at the back of the unit. Switch it to the ON position before operating the unit.
Power failure indicator: If the built-in Li-Polymer rechargeable battery runs out and AC power is disconnected for a short period of time, the time settings will change. After AC power is reconnected, the clock setting icon and the time flash to indicate that power was interrupted and you should read just the time settings.
Note: The built-in Li-Polymer rechargeable battery is irreplaceable.
Replacing the battery of the Remote Control:
- Slide out the battery compartment.
- Insert one battery (CR2025) making sure the polarity (+/–) matches the marks indicated on the remote.
- Slide in the battery compartment.
Battery icon: Different battery icon reflects different battery levels:
- means full battery level.
- means the battery level is low, charge the battery soon.
- flashing means the battery level is very low, charge the battery immediately or the Radio, iPod and AUX mode can only be continued for two minutes before entering standby mode.
- When the unit is disconnected from the AC power and operates by the built-in Li-Polymer rechargeable battery, the battery icon will be lighted to indicate the unit is operating on battery.
- When the unit is reconnected to the AC power, the battery icon will not be displayed to indicate the unit is operating on AC power.
Low Battery Level: When the built-in battery level is low, the battery icon will be flashing as an indication. At the same time, the text “Lo” and “bA