Typically, when a new version of firmware is available, the RCA easyRip software will inform you when you connect your device to the PC.
To update the firmware on your RCA M4804 player manually, you will need to:
- Connect the player to your computer prior to installation.
- Click Here to be redirected to the RCA Downloads Page.
- Click on the Firmware Update/Restore Utility link.
- Select "Save" and then select the desired folder to save the installer.
- Run the downloaded installer and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
Note: You may have to right click on your browsers information bar and choose allow download as some browsers prevent file download without your explicit permission at time of attempted download.