Typically, when a new version of firmware is available, the RCA easyRip software will inform you when you connect your device to the PC.
This information applies to the following models:
M6308BK, M6308BL, M6308PL, M6308RD
To update the firmware on your RCA M6308 series of players manually, you will need to:
- Connect the player to your computer prior to installation.
- Click Here to be redirected to the RCA Downloads Page.
- Select your model from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Firmware Update/Restore Utility link.
- Select "Save" and then select the desired folder to save the installer.
- Run the downloaded installer and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
Note: You may have to right click on your browsers information bar and choose allow download as some browsers prevent file download without your explicit permission at time of attempted download.