Operating Instructions for the Advent ADV25 Overhead DVD Player
Settings and Adjustments
Picture Adjustments: When watching a program, the picture quality can be adjusted to suit your taste.
PIC (P) Button:
- Each time this button is pressed, the on-screen picture adjustment displays the "adjustment bar" for Brightness, Contrast, Color, Tint or Reset.
- Once the desired adjustment bar is displayed, use the Volume + or - buttons to adjust the setting.
- Press the PIX button five times to select RESET, then press either Volume + or - and all of the picture settings will return to the factory setting.
Volume: Use the Volume + or - buttons on the unit or the remote control to increase or decrease the volume level of the wired headphones.
System (Main) Menu and On-Screen Display (OSD):
- In TV mode, press the Menu button on the remote, the main page of the system menu will appear on the screen.
- Use the Up or Down cursor buttons to select the desired item in the main page and then press OK to select. The sub menu will appear on screen.
- Use the Up or Down cursor buttons to select an item in the sub menu and then press OK to select.
- Press the Menu button again to exit the System Menu.
Note: System Menu can be controlled via the Remote Control only.
DVD Setup Menu
The Setup Menu contains features and options that let you customize your DVD player. For example, you can set a language for the on-screen display, limit playback for children, etc.
- Press the Setup button on the remote. The Setup Menu appears on the screen.
- In order to go to the desired page, move the highlight using the Left or Right cursor buttons to the desired icon.
- After entering the desired page, highlight the desired item using the Up or Down cursor buttons.
- Press the Right cursor button to move the highlight to the different option for the selected item. Press Up or Down to select the desired options, and then press Enter to confirm.
- Repeat steps 3-4 to continue setting the items in the same Setup Page.
- To change to another Setup page, press the Left cursor button until the highlight moves back to the icon on the top part of the Setup Menu. Then, repeat steps 2-5.
- Press the Setup button again to exit the setup menu.
Playing Audio Discs
- When playing an audio CD, the Display banner appears automatically. It displays the track and amount of time for the track playing, the total amount of time on the disc and the elapsed time of the disc.
- Selecting a Track: You can skip to a specific track by using the number keys. After choosing the track, press Enter to implement the selection.
- Using the Repeat Feature: The default mode for the Repeat feature is OFF. Pressing Repeat consecutively changes the repeat options: Sin