Main Unit Controls and Indicators:
- POWER Button – Used to turn the system ON/OFF. Bright red when system is on, dim when off.
- SOURCE Select – Used to select one of the four sources (DVD, AUX/GAME, AV1, AV2 or TV *TV Optional).
- SCREEN MODE Button – Allows the user to change the screen aspect ratio, 4:3 or 16:9.
- Disc insertion slot – For loading Disc.
- PLAY ( ) Button – This button is used to start playback of a disc.
- STOP ( ) Button – To stop playback.
- EJECT ( ) Button – For ejecting discs from the disc compartment.
- Dome Lights – Provide additional interior illumination.
- Three position Dome Light Switch: Auto – Automatically switches on the dome lights in conjunction with the vehicle’s interior illumination. Off – The dome lights will not turn on in this position. On – Turns on the dome lights.
- Headphone Jacks – Allow the use of wired headphones with a 1/8” plug for listening to the video program audio.
- Drop Down LCD Panel.
- Remote Sensor Eye – Allows the remote control to operate the VOD1221, control volume to wired headphone jacks and control the other accessories.
- Game Port – Connect the supplied game controller to this input to play a variety of video games. Note: When using the Game Controller, the AUX input must be removed.
- Auxiliary Audio Left Input.
- Auxiliary Audio Right Input.
- Auxiliary Video Input.
- Screen release – Moves in direction of the arrow to release the drop down screen.
- FM Select Button – When this button is pressed it will turn on the wireless FM Modulator and then cycle through the available FM frequencies (Channel 1, 88.3MHz; Channel 2, 88.7MHz; Channel 3, 89.1MHz; Channel 4, 89.5MHz; Channel 5, 89.9MHz and OFF).
- Down Button – Use this button to decrease the volume level of the wired headphone jacks. Also used to decrease levels in the picture adjust mode.
- PICTURE SELECT Button – Allows the user enter the picture adjustment mode.
- Up Button – Use this button to raise the volume level of the wired headphone jacks. Also used to increase levels in the picture adjust mode.
- Infrared Transmitter and Sensor – Use to transmit audio to the wireless headphones. Also allows the remote control to operate the VOD1221 and to control other accessories in the system.
* Consult the PODTVT Installation/Owner’s Manual for optional TV tuner instructions.
- Audiovox recommends the use of the Audiovox HP275 Headphones when using wired headphones.
- The volume buttons will not effect the volume of the wireless headphones or the wired FM modulator. When using these devices the volume must be adjusted with the wireless headphone volume control or with your radio’s volume control.
Overhead Dome Lights: The lights integrated into the VOD1221 are controlled by a three position slide switch. Sliding the switch to the on position will turn the lights on. The off position will prevent the lights from turning on at all times, and the auto position will allow the lights t