Main Unit Controls and Indicators:
- DVD Disc insertion slot – For loading Discs.
- POWER Button – Bright red when system is on dim when off.
- EJECT Button – For ejecting discs from the disc compartment.
- PLAY Button – This button is used to enter the play mode.
- STOP Button – To stop playback.
- Infrared Transmitter and Sensor – Use to transmit audio to wireless headphones. Also allows the remote control to operate the VOD1021 and to control other accessories in the system.
- VOD1021 Ventilation Opening.
- Dome Lights – Provide additional interior illumination.
- SOURCE Select – Used to select one of the four sources (AV1, AV2, AUX, DVD).
- REV Button– Allows the user to search in a backwards direction at 2X, 4X, 6X, 8X times the normal speed.
- PAUSE Button – Allows the user to pause the playback.
- FWD Button – Allows the user to search in a forward direction at 2X, 4X, 6X, 8X times the normal speed.
- Side Remote Sensor Eye – Allows the remote control to operate the VOD1021, control volume to wired headphone jacks and control the other accessories.
- AUX Input: Auxiliary Audio Right Input. Auxiliary Audio Left Input. Auxiliary Video Input.
- Drop Down LCD Panel.
- Headphone Jack – Allow the use of wired headphones with a 1/8” plug for listening to video program audio.
- Screen release – Moves in direction of the arrow to release the drop down screen.
- VOLUME DOWN Button – Use this button to decrease the volume level of the wired headphone jacks. It is also used to make picture adjustments in the picture select mode.
- FM Select Button – Each time this button is pressed the FM Modulator will cycle through the following options: (FM OFF – POD AUDIO – SAT AUDIO) The frequency of the FM modulator will remain same.
- VOLUME UP Button – Use this button to raise the volume level of the headphone jacks. It is also used to make picture adjustments in picture select mode.
- Three position Dome Light Switch: Auto – Automatically switches on the dome lights in conjunction with the vehicle’s interior illumination; Off – The dome lights will not turn on in this position; On – Turns on the dome lights.
- Audiovox recommends the use of the Audiovox HP275 Headphones when using wired headphones.
- The volume buttons will not effect the volume of the wireless headphones or the wired FM modulator. When using these devices the volume must be adjusted with the wireless headphone volume control or with your radio’s volume control.
Overhead Dome Lights: The lights integrated into the VOD1021 are controlled by a three position slide switch. Sliding the switch to the on position will turn the lights on. The off position will prevent the lights from turning on at all times, and the auto position will allow the lights to turn on and off with the vehicle’s interior lighting. Refer to the Installation Manual for the wire connections. Do not leave the vehicle unattended with the dome light switch in the on position, as this could result in a discharged battery.
Remote Sensor: The VOD1021 inc