XM Satellite Radio Screen (if equipped):
Note: Please use Jensen XMDirect2 Connection Cable Model CNPJEN1 and Jensen XMDirect2 Vehicle Tuner Model CNP2000UCA.
- MENU Icon: Press this icon to return to the Main Menu Screen.
- Antenna Indicator: As the strength of the satellite radio signal increases, the number of illuminated segments increases.
- Mute Indicator: This indicator is displayed when the volume is muted.
- Time Display: This indicator displays the time as entered by the user in the Settings Menu.
- Information Display: Displays XM channel, category, title, and artist information.
- EQ - Equalizer Icon: Press this icon to access the equalizer controls.
- Audio Icon: Press this icon to access the audio controls.
- Channel Icon: Press the Previous icon to tune to the previous channel. Press the Next icon to tune to the next channel.
- Category Icon: Categories group music by type such as jazz, rock, classical, etc. Press the Previous icon to display the previous channel within the currently selected category. Press the Next icon to display the next channel within the currently selected category.
- Preset Icons: Presets consist of channels that were stored into memory. Press a preset icon to tune to a preset channel. The radio can store eighteen XM presets. To store a preset: Select a channel, Press and hold a preset icon. After approximately two seconds, the channel name will appear on the icon, indicating that the currently playing channel is now set into that preset memory position.
- Status Indicator: Displays XM Satellite Radio status information.
- Mute Icon: Press this icon to mute the audio output of the unit. The mute indicator will appear. Press this icon again to unmute the volume. The mute indicator disappears.
- Band Icon: Only six preset icons will display at a time. Press this icon to display the next six preset icons.
- Scan Icon: Press this icon to scan for the next available channel. The unit will pause for approximately four seconds at that channel. Press Scan again to listen to that channel. If Scan is not pressed, the unit will automatically seek the next channel.
- Direct Entry Icon: Press this icon to access the XM Radio Direct Entry Screen.
XM Radio Direct Entry Screen:
When the Direct Entry icon is pressed, a keyboard appears. You can enter a number corresponding to a desired XM channel using the numeric keypad. Once the desired XM channel is entered, press the Enter icon and the unit will tune to the XM channel. Press the Clear icon to clear the keypad display.
- Back Icon: Press this icon to return to the XM Satellite Radio Screen.
- Channel Guide Icon: Press this icon to access the Channel Guide Screen.