Remote Control Operation
* Function control is available on the unit and the remote control.
** Function control is not available on this model.
NOTE: To control the individual units (MMD7HRM Monitor / MMD7HRS Monitor) press either M1 or M2 before pressing any other button.
- Power Button*: Press to apply power to the M1 and M2 monitor.
- Mute button: Press to mute the audio. Press again to restore audio to the previously set level.
- Enter Button: Used to implement a selected setting.
- Cursor Up, Down, Left or Right: Use to navigate the menu selections on the screen.
- Previous Button: Press to return to the previous chapter or track.
- Scan Backward Button: Press to search in a backward direction. Press repeatedly to change the search speed from 2, 4, 8 and 20 times the normal speed.
- Play Button*: Press to activate the play mode while a disc is loaded in the disc compartment.
- Setup Button: Press to display the Setup Menu which allows the user to change the DVD player options such as TV Display, OSD Language, Parental Controls, etc. Refer to the Settings and Adjustments section below for more information.
- Repeat Button: Allows the user to repeat a selected Title, Chapter or Track of a DVD, CD or MP3.
- Zoom Button: Press this button to enlarge the picture when playing a DVD disc. Pressing repeatedly enlarges the picture 1X, 2X, 3X or back to its original size.
- IRT On/Off Button**: Press to turn the selected units IR Transmitter on/off.
- Number Buttons: Allows the user to enter the numbers 0 to 9 for selection of CD tracks, DVD chapters, and password setting.
- FM On/Off Button**: Turns the FM Modulator power On/Off.
- Channel Select Button**: Selects the FM Modulator Frequency.
- Disc Menu Button: Allows the user to access the DVD (DVD Mode) main menu.
- Display Button: Press to display the