- Dome Lights - Provides additional interior illumination.
- SOURCE (S) Button - Press this button to select one of the sources: DVD, AV IN, CARD, USB.
- VOLUME ( + ) Button - Press this button to increase the volume or increase the level of selected picture controls.
- PIC Button - Press this button to enter the picture adjustment mode. Press to adjust in the following sequence: Brightness, Contrast, Color, Reset.
- VOLUME ( - ) Button - Press this button to decrease the volume of wired headphones and decrease the level of selected picture controls.
- PLAY/PAUSE ( ) Button - Press to start playback or to pause playing.
- SCREEN RELEASE (PRESS) Button - Press this button to release the LCD screen. The screen will drop down slightly. Pivot the screen downward until a comfortable viewing angle is reached.
- POWER Button - Press this button to turn the system on or off . The button is lit blue when power is available.
- FMM Button - Used to select the frequency in sequence rotation: FM OFF, CH 1 88.1 MHz, CH 2 88.3 MHz, CH 3 88.5 MHz, CH 4 88.7 MHz, CH 5 88.9 MHz, CH 6 89.1 MHz, CH 7 89.3 MHz, CH 8 89.5 MHz, CH 9 89.7 MHz, CH10 89.9 MHz, CH 11 90.1 MHz, CH 12 90.3 MHz, CH 13 90.5 MHz, CH 14 90.7 MHz, CH 15 90.9 MHz, CH 16 91.1 MHz
- EJECT Button - Press this button to eject a disc from the disc compartment.
- SCREEN MODE Button - Press this button to select Wide (16:9) or Normal (4:3) aspect ratios.
- STOP Button - Press this button to stop playback.
- Ventilation Openings.
- LCD Cut Off Switch - Used to turn off the LCD screen when it is in the closed position.
- 10 “ LCD Screen.
- Wireless Headphones Transmitter - Transmits audio to an optional wireless headphone.
- Infrared Remote Sensor - Allows remote control to operate the unit.