Controls and Indicators
- EJECT Button - Press this button to eject discs from the disc compartment.
- SCREEN MODE Button - Press this button to select Wide (16:9) or Normal (14:3) aspect ratios.
- FMM Button - Used to select the frequency in sequence rotation.
- SCREEN RELEASE (PRESS) Button - Press this button to release the LCD screen. The screen will drop down slightly. Pivot the screen downward until a comfortable viewing angle is reached.
- PIC Button - Press to enter the picture adjustment mode. Press to adjust in the following sequence: Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Reset.
- SOURCE Button - Press to select the source menu: DVD/AV1/SD/USB.
- POWER Button - Press this button to turn the system on or off.
- STOP Button - Press this button to stop playback.
- PLAY/PAUSE Button - Press to start playback or pause playing.
- VOLUME - Button - Press this button to decrease the volume or decrease the level of selected picture controls.
- VOLUME + Button - Press this button to increase the volume or increase the level of selected picture controls.
- DOME LIGHTS - Provides additional interior illumination.
- Ventilation openings
- LCD Cut Off Switch - Used to turn off the LCD screen when in the closed position.
- 9” LCD screen
- Wireless Headphone Transmitter - Transmits audio to an optional wireless headphone.
- Infrared Remote Sensor - Allows remote control to operate the unit.
- DVD disc insertion slot - For loading and removing disks. Unit will turn on and load a disk when a disk is inserted. Insert a disk with the label facing up towards the headliner.
- Disc indicator light - Illuminates green when a disk is inserted. Illuminates red when a disk is not present.
- Three Position Dome Light Switch: ON - Turns on the dome lights, OFF - The dome lights will not turn on in this position, AUTO - Automatically switches on the dome lights in conjunc