If your podcast files are in AAC format and are non DRM protected, please do the AAC firmware upgrade from (Provide Link)
If the files are not in ACC format, then we suggest using the record audio feature on the RCA Easy rip.
Easy Rip Instructions:
- Have your computer's media player open with the audio file in it that you wish to transfer to the player up on your computer.
- Open the EasyRip software if not already open.
- Click on the microphone button on the EasyRip. Once you do so, you will see a toolbar appear
- Press the record (Rec) button on the toolbar and than play on your computer's media player.
- Once your audio file recording has ended, press the stop button on the toolbar.
- Once you have pressed stop, it will prompt you to name the audio file and save.
- After the audio file has saved (in the EasyRip), click on the PC Library button on the EasyRip.
- Select the file and than click on "add to player".