- RADIO-FM Icon: Indicates the frequency band that is currently playing. When pressed the user is returned to the Main Menu.
- Antenna Icon: As the strength of the radio signal increases, the number of illuminated segments will increase.
- ST Icon: This icon appears when the radio station frequency is broadcast in stereo.
- HD Icon: Indicator appears when the unit is tuned to a radio station frequency that contains a HD Digital AM or FM radio signal.
- Auto Icon: Indicates the radio frequency signal reception mode. Refer to the A/D icon for more details.
- Bluetooth Icon: The icon will be light blue when paired to a device and gray when not paired.
- Time Display: Displays the time as entered by the user in the SETUP Menu, clock function.
- Preset List: Provides a display of the preset frequencies. Press to recall preset stations or press and hold to store a station. When the station is stored, a confirmation beep is heard. During radio operation, pressing the screen will tune to frequency indicated. The radio can store fifteen FM1, fifteen FM2, fifteen FM3 and fifteen AM frequency presets.
- Preset List Next Icon: Press to access the next page in the preset list.
- Mute/ Un-mute Icon: This button is used to mute the volume from the radio. By pressing the button, a Mute indication will appear on the speaker icon and the volume will be muted.
- Preset List Previous Icon: Press to access the previous page in the preset list.
- << Icon: Press the icon and the additional buttons on the lower portion of screen are hidden. Press the icon again and the additional buttons are displayed on the screen.
- DISP Icon: Press to display the radio frequency and radio station call letters. In addition to the above information, certain stations will display banner messages.
- PTY Icon: Press to access the program type related search function. Refer to the PTY Screen.
- A/D Icon: Press to select the radio frequency signal reception mode. The choices consist of Digital (D), Analog (A) and AUTO. This icon indicates the radio signal type that the unit is set to access. When the unit is set to analog only analog radio signals will be accessed. When the unit is set to digital only digital or HD radio signals will be accessed. When the unit is set to automatic (AUTO) the unit will access both analog and digital (HD) signals. When the content of the analog and digital channel are the same, the unit will access the digital signal automatically. Refer to the HD Sub-Channel Screen.
- AS Icon: Press to access the Auto-Store Tuning feature which will automatically scan and enter up to fifteen strong stations into the fifteen preset memory locations. If you have already set the preset memories to your favorite stations, activating the Auto-Store feature will erase those stations and enter the new strong stations. This feature is most useful when traveling in an area where you are not familiar with the local stations.
- P1/4 Icon: If current channel is a HD Radio channel with multiple digital sub-channels this button will be illuminated. Press to select the sub-channels present. Refer to HD Sub-Channel Screen.
- HD Icon: Press to access high definition audio channel list if it is being broadcast by the radio station. If the station is broadcasting a HD signal the button will be illuminated.
- Keyboard Icon: P