|Navigating with the Jensen NAV101 GPS Navigation System|
The powerful navigation capabilities of your NAV101 will guide you along the shortest or quickest route from A to B – with voice commands and in 3D (optional). To begin navigation, select a location using the Drive to... feature (see “Choosing and Finding Locations” on page 8).
|Using the Guidance Menu
To view available menu options during navigation, press the MENU button. The “Guidance Menu” appears on the screen:
Turn by Turn
Browsing the Map During Navigation
Press the button to return to on-screen navigation.
PLANNING A ROUTE
This section describes the route planning feature. This feature allows you to plan your route in advance, choosing multiple stopovers along your journey.
1. To begin navigation, select a location using the Drive to... feature (see “Choosing and Finding Locations” on page 8).
2. Select Waypoint to view the “Destination List”, where you will see the location you just
3. Press the + icon to add a stopover to your route. The “Choose stopover” screen appears:
4. Choose stopovers like your home or work addresses, a favorite, a point of interest, a recent location, or you can search for an address or pinpoint a destination on the map.
5. After adding stopovers, you can modify your trip using the following features:
6. Once you have chosen your route, press the MENU button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. The following options are available