This is an older Thomson product, therefore Audiovox cannot handle support for this model. The Owner's Manual and Code List are provided as a courtesy.
Instructions for programming:
- Manually turn on the component you want the remote to control.
Press and hold the component key (TV, VCR, Etc..) you wish to program. The illuminated ON-OFF key turns and remains on.
- While holding the component key down, press and hold the ON-OFF key. The illuminated ON-OFF key turns off.
- After holding down both keys for three seconds, the illuminated ON-OFF key turns back on.
- Release both keys. The illuminated ON-OFF key remains on.
Press and release the ON-OFF key repeatedly until your component turns off. Wait four seconds between each keypress. Each time you press the ON-OFF key, the illuminated ON-OFF key blinks and the next code in the list is sent. This process continues until all of the codes in the Code lists have been searched. If your component turns off, you have found the correct code.
- Once you have found the correct code, you must save the new code by pressing and releasing the STOP key. The illuminated ON-OFF key turns off. You must press the STOP key to save the code or the correct code will not be stored.