From its inception, the Personal Portal for RCA Infinite Radio Systems was managed by a 3rd Party Partner. Unfortunately the Personal Portal has experienced problems that are beyond our ability to repair. We understand and want to assist you in fixing any issues you are experiencing.
Getting Set up to use the RCA RIR200 Internet Radio with WiFi
1. Setup your RCA Infinite Radio accounts
To simplify setup on the radio please complete these steps:
- Find the Setup Information Card that contains your radio’s MAC address number (MAC: 00-00-00-00-00-00) and activation PIN # (PIN: 0000). (This number is also found in the Device Info screen under the Settings menu in your radio.)
- Using any Internet-connected computer, go to www.rcainfiniteradio.com/setup and follow the online
- You will need to input your radio’s MAC address and PIN # to associate your radio with your personal settings.
2. Optional: Insert AAA batteries in the base of the radio
Follow the polarity markers in the battery compartment. The batteries power the clock and alarm* whenever the radio loses electricity. We recommend that you replace the batteries every year (or more often in case of multiple power outages) to avoid low battery power. Otherwise, clock and alarm accuracy may be affected when electricity supply is interrupted.
3. Optional: Connect the radio using an Ethernet cable
Use the Ethernet cable if you do not have a wireless (Wi-Fi) access point.
4. Plug in and turn on the radio
5. Set Up the Radio
- NOTE: When you turn on the radio for the first time, it will be in "DEMO" mode. To exit this mode, press and release preset 1, then SLEEP/ SNOOZE, then preset 6 on top of the radio.
- After exiting the DEMO mode, the radio displays the Select Language screen. Press (up arrow) or (down arrow) to choose your language and then press SELECT.
If you encounter problems to connect the radio to the Internet via RCA Wi-Fi Enabler, refer step 4 on page 9 or page 29 Further help on Wi-Fi Enabler.
If you are using your own access point or router, please read below.
- The Network Setup screen displays connection. Select Wired to connect using an Ethernet cable. Go to step 4 to complete the connection. Select Wireless to connect using an existing Wi-Fi access point. Go to step 5 to complete the connection.
This method uses an Ethernet cable shown in step 5 on page 10 (User's Manual ) to wire the radio directly up to your broadband modem, router, hub, or switch. Make sure your Ethernet cable is properly connected.
At the Network Setup screen, press (up arrow) or (down arrow) to select Wired and then press SELECT if your network does not provide Wi-fi access
Before the connection is complete, the radio may take some time to check for updates and retrieve account info fro