ERASING TRANSMITTERS IF THEY HAVE BEEN LOST OR STOLEN:
NOTE: Before you begin to erase the lost or stolen transmitter(s), have all transmitters available that you wish to remain programmed. These will be used during the program process to identify transmitters that will continue to be used.
Enter the transmitter program mode:
- Turn the ignition switch to the “ON” position.
- Within 10 seconds, press and release the valet/program switch three times. (Siren emits 1 short chirp indicating channel 1 has been entered)
- Within 10 Seconds, Press and hold the ARM or ARM/DISARM button of the first transmitter you wish to remain stored into the control unit until a single chirp is heard from the siren. (Repeat this for each transmitter you wish to remain stored in the control unit).
- The receiver stores up to four transmitters. To be certain all transmitter slots in the receiver are occupied with transmitters you wish to continue to use, and all others are erased, you will have to fill all four receiver slots. If in step 3 you identified one transmitter, you will have to fill the additional 3 slots. If in step 3 you identified two transmitters, you will have to fill the additional two slots, etc...
- Press and hold any unused button or combination of buttons until a long chirp is heard from the siren. Release and press the button or button combination again and again until all remaining slots are full. Repeat this procedure with the appropriate transmitter buttons for all other receiver channels
You can also access the User's Manual here.