Playing Audio DVDs on the Advent HR9000PKG Dual Headrest DVD Players
Playing an Audio CD
When playing an audio CD, the display banner appears automatically. it displays the track playing, the total tracks on the disk, and the elapsed time of the track playing.
Selecting a Track
You can skip to a specific track buy using the number keys. Key in the desired track number and press ENTER.
Using the Repeat Feature
The default mode for the repeat feature is OFF. Pressing repeat continuously changes the repeat options.
As you toggle through the options, the repeat option changes at that time. The track, for example, repeats once that track has ended. The selected repeat option loops repeatedly until you turn it off.
MP3 is a format for storing digital audio. An audio CD-quality song can be compressed into the MP3 format with very little loss of quality,
Selecting Folders and Songs
Selecting a Play Mode
You can choose what order the songs on a disc will play temporarily. The default play mode is FOLDER. Press REPEAT consecutively to choose the desired play mode. The play mode options are:
Program Play Option
To use the Program Play option you must create a playlist of songs in the order you want them to play.
NOTE: Once you start to add songs from a folder to create your playlist, you cannot add songs from a different folder.
1. Choose the PROG-PO option for the play mode.
2. Highlight and enter the folder you want to program.
3. Add songs to the Program list by pressing ENTER once the song is highlighted. The song you have chosen and the number of songs you have chosen appear at the top of the screen.
4. You can continue to add songs to the list from within the same folder by using the UP and DOWN arrow button and then pressing ENTER to add it to the list
5. When you are done creating the list press STOP to end the programming, PROG-END is displayed. Then press PLAY to begin the Program play mode.<