Function Control is available on the unit and on the Remote Control.
To control individual units, (M1 Monitor or M2 Monitor) press either M1 or M2 before pressing any other button.
- POWER button - Press this button to turn on either of the monitors
- SOURCE button - Press this button to select the available resources. NOTE: If AV1 is selected on both units at the same time there will be no display
- UP button - Use this button to scroll upward in menu options.
- MUTE button - Use this button to mute the audio. Press it again to restore the audio to the previous level.
- ENTER button - Used to implement the selected setting
- LEFT button - Use this button to shift left in menu options.
- MENU button - Allows the user to access the DVD (DVD Mode) root menu
- RETURN button - not used on this model
- A-B button - Allows the user to repeat the playback from point A to point B.
- DISPLAY button - Press to display the current disc information while the disc is playing. Press the cursor buttons to highlight the desired option.
- FM ON/OFF button - Turns FM modulator power ON/OFF (M1 Monitor only)
- AUDIO button - Press to display and select the audio language in DVD Mode. Each time you press the button the language changes.
- ZOOM button - Press this button to enlarge the picture when playing a DVD disc.
- PAUSE button - Allows the user to pause the playback. Press the play button to resume normal playback
- STOP button - Press to stop playback
- PREVIOUS |<< button - Press to return to the previous chapter or track
- NEXT >>| button - Press to skip to the next chapter or track.
- SCAN BACKWARD button << - Press to search in a backward direction. Press repeatedly to change the search speed from 2 to 4 to 8 to 20 times the normal speed
- SCAN FORWARD button >> - Press to search in a forward direction. Press repeatedly to change the search speed from 2 to 4 to 8 to 20 times the normal speed.
- PLAY button - Press to activate the play mode while a disk is loaded in the disk compartment
- ANGLE button- Press to display and select different camera angles in DVD mode Each time you press the button the angle changes
- SUBTITLE button - Press to display and select the subtitle language in DVD mode. Each time you press the button the subtitle language changes.
- CHANNEL SELECT button - Selects the FM modulator frequency (M1 only)
- IRT ON/OFF button - Press the button to turn the selected unit (M1 or M2) IR transmitter ON/OFF
- REPEAT button - allows the use to repeat a selected title, chapter or track.
- DOWN button- Use the button to scroll downward in menu options.
- SETUP button - Press to display the setup menu which allows the user to change the DVD player options such as TV DISPLAY, OSD language, PARENTAL CONTROL, etc.
- RIGHT button- Use this button to shift right in menu options
- PIX button (Picture Select) - Each time this button is pressed the on screen picture adjustment displays the "adjustment bar" for BRIGHTNESS, CONTRAST, COLOR or TINT. Once the desired adjustment bar is displayed, use the volume (+) and (-) button to adjust the setting. The display will automatically turn off in no adjustments are made within six seconds, or if any other button is pressed.
- (-) button - This is used to make picture adjustments in picture select mode
- (+) button - This is used to make picture adjust