Using the Remote Control on the Audiovox HR7008PKG Headrest DVD Players
* Function control is available on the unit or touch screen and the
1. POWER Button* -Press this button to turn the unit ON and OFF.2. MONITOR SELECT
3. TV Mode Select Button** - Switches certain function keys on the remote control for TV functions.
4. DVD Mode Select Button - Switches certain function keys on the remote control for DVD functions.
6. SOURCE Button*
7. AUTO MEMORY Button (AUTO PROGRAM Button)** -
8. SKIP / SEARCH Button**- This button selects between SKIP and SEARCH mode. In "SKIP mode" the TV tuner will tune and stop on channels that are programmed
CHANNEL UP / DOWN - buttons are used. When the SKIP mode is disable, the TV will stop on all active channels.
9.ERASE / WRITE Button**- While tuned to a channel, pressing this button will alternately store or erase the channel from memory.
10. DISPLAY - Press to display current disc information while the disc is playing. Press cursor (pq) buttons to select the Title or Chapter.
11. FMM ON / OFF Button*- Turns the wireless FM Modulator on or off.12. CHANNEL SELECT Button*- Selects the wireless FM Modulator Frequency (CH1 88.1MHz, CH2 88.3MHz, CH3 88.5MHz, CH4 88.7MHz, CH5 88.9MHz, CH6 89.1MHz,
CH7 89.3MHz, CH8 89.5MHz, CH9 89.7MHz, CH10 89.9MHz, CH11 90.1MHz, CH12 90.3MHz, CH13 90.5MHz, CH14 90.7MHz,
CH15 90.9MHz, CH16 91.1MHz)13. RETURN Button
Press Return Once : Go to disc menu.
14. REPEAT Button -Allows the user to repeat a selected title, chapter, or track.
15. AUDIO Button- Press to display and select the available AUDIO languages in DVD mode. Each time you press the button, the language changes. Note: The languages for audio vary from disc to disc.
16. MENU Button- Allows the user to access the DVD (DVD MODE).
17. SUBTITLE Button- Press to display and select the available subtitle language in DVD mode. Each time you press the button, the subtitle language changes. Note: The type and number of languages for subtitle vary from disc to disc.
18. PAUSE (II) Button*- Allows the user to pause the playback. Pressing pause again or pressing the Play Button will resume normal playback.
19. PREVIOUS (9) Button* - Press to return to the previous chapter or track.
20. STOP Button*- Press to stop playback.
21. SCAN BACKWARD (<<) Button* - Press to search in a backward direction. Press repeatedly to change the search speed from 2, 4, 8, and 16 times the normal speed.
22. PLAY Button* - Press to activate the play mode when a disc is loaded in the disc compartment.
23. SCAN FORWARD (8) Button*- Press to search in a forward direction. Press repeatedly to change the search speed from 2, 4, 8, and 16 times the normal speed.
24. NEXT (:) Button*- Press to skip to the next chapter or track.
25.OK Button (ENTER)*
26. CURSOR / CHANNEL UP DOWN (pqtu) *
27. SETUP Button
28. ZOOM Button
29. A-B Button
30. IRT ON/OFF Button
32. DAY / NIGHT Mode Button**
33. PIX Button (Picture Select)*
34. VOLUME DOWN (-) or UP (+)*
35. NUMBER Buttons
36. DVD Source*
37. EJECT Button**
You can also access the User's Manual here
Thank you for your inquiry - Audiovox values our customers and though this product is no longer in production nor does it qualifiy for warranty or repair due to the age of the product, limited support information may be available through our FAQ Database and/or Customer Service.
Before you proceed check this and other answers related to your product by searching with the Model Number of your product from the Search Box above.
NOTE: Technical support, parts, user manuals (not shown on this FAQ), accessories, or repairs are either limited or NOT available for discontinued models.