- Press the DISPLAY button on the remote control to display the status banner. The banner includes title, chapter, angle, audio, subtitle, title selection & chapter selection.
- Title Selection
Press numeric(0~9) buttons to initiate a change of title selection. Then press OK button to implement the selection.
- Chapter selection
Press numeric(0~9) buttons to initiate a change of chapter selection. Then press OK button to implement the selection. As you toggle through the options, the repeat option changes at that time. The track, for example, repeats once that track has ended. The selected repeat option loops repeatedly until you turn it off.
MP3 is a format for storing digital audio. An audio CD-quality song can be compressed into the MP3 format with very little loss of quality,
while taking up much less space. CD-R discs that have been encoded in MP3 format can be played on your DVD player. The DVD player
plays the songs in the order they were burned on to the disc. When playback is started the elapsed time of the track that is playing will be displayed.
Selecting Folders and Songs
When a device containing MP3 files is loaded in the player, the navigation menu appears automatically.
- Press Up or Down to move the highlight to the desired folder (if present) on the left side of the menu and press
OK. The songs in the folder will be displayed on the screen.
- Press Up or Down to move the highlight to the desired track containing the song and press OK to begin track
Use the Next button >>| on the remote control to move to the next song. Use the Previous |<< button to move to the previous song
Selecting a Play Mode
- Filter (For MP3 & JPEG only)
- Filter Mode enables or disables the display of files contained on the media based on their file extension.
The Filter function applies the following formats:
- Audio - Audio data format (MP3, WA)
- Photo - Photo data format (JPEG)
- Video - Video data format (MEG I,II )
Flat Mode: play the entire disc
This mode is always on (default). During the Flat Mode all the data folders with MP3, JPEG & movies will be
played in sequence. If the Flat Mode function is off, it will only play the selected folder; other folders are disabled.
Repeat: play repetitive
Repeat function has 4 options: Off, Single, Folder, All. Move cursor to Repeat function and press OK,
Off/Single/Folder/All are displayed in that order. Repeat default is Off;
- Off - Turn of repeat function
- Single - Repeat the song being played until STOP is pressed.
- Folder - Play all songs in a folder repetitively
- All - Play all songs on the disc repetitively
Mode: play mode
The Mode function has 4 options: Normal, Shuffle, Random, and Music Intro. Move cursor to the desired Mode function and press OK;
Normal/Shuffle/Random/Music Intro are selected in that order. The Mode function default status is Normal.
- Normal: Play all songs in folder once
- Shuffle: Play songs in a folder in a shuffled order. Each song in the folder is played only once.
- Random: Play songs in a folder in a random order. Each song in the folder is played only once.
- Music Intro: Play each song in order in the folder for 10 seconds <li style="LIST-STYLE-TYPE: none;