Using the Remote Control with Wireless Game Controller on the Audiovox HR7008PKG Headrest DVD Players
Before attempting to operate your Remote Control, install the
batteries as described below.
- Turn the Remote Control face down. Using your finger, slide
the battery cover off in the direction of the arrow.
- Install Three "AAA" batteries. Make sure that proper polarity
(+ or -) is observed.
- Align the cover tabs with the remote control and slide the cover until it locks.
The remote control will operate this unit. It is not
a universal remote control and will not control equipment from other
Wireless Game Controller Description of Functions
- Use the GAME/REMOTE selector switch to Game position.
- Use the Select button (page up & page down) to display the
games (1-32). Then use the direction buttons to move the
arrow to the desired game. Press Start to select the game.
- Press Start to begin the game. Press Start again at any time
to pause the game.
- Press RESET to return to the game menu.
- P1/P2 selector switch is use for playing 2 player games. P1
is for M1 player, P2 is for M2 player.
- M1/M2 selector switch to M1 position is for M1 & M2 player.
- Use the GAME/REMOTE selector switch to Remote position
You can also access the User's Manual here