For best reception results...
The satellite dish and antenna combination should be high off the ground with minimal signal obstructions. On the side of your house (close to the roof), or on the roof itself, generally offers the best environment for reception. Remember, you can always rotate the antenna on the dish to adjust your reception.
Installing the Antenna on a Satellite Dish:
- Make sure all satellite receivers are turned off and unplugged from the electrical outlet.
- Unsnap the antenna from the back notch of the mounting clamp.
See Fig 2.
- Hold the antenna to the back of the dish so that the circular housing is centered with the Terk logo facing out.
See Fig 3.
- Maneuver the clamps over or around the edge of the dish one at a time.
See Fig 4.
- Snap the antenna back into the back notch of the mounting clamp.
- Tighten the clamps by turning the thumb-wheel screw clockwise.
Note: We recommend the use of the enclosed security clips for any dish 20" or larger. Snap the security clips onto the antenna and slide down towards the mounting clips.
See Fig 5.