For VHF and UHF:
- Switch the video selector switch to "Antenna".
- Tune your TV to the desired station.
- Holding the top of the center control arm, simply rotate the antenna to seek the best quality picture.
- Adjust the "amplification" slider for the best picture and sound.
For Video Games and Other Video Components:
- Attach the coaxial cable from your satellite, cable, or video game adapter to the video input on your antenna. Ensure a tight fit to avoid interference.
- Switch the video selector switch to "Video" for operation.
- To connect a DVD player, VCR or video game system to a television that is not equipped with A/V jacks, you will need to obtain one of Terk's RF modulators.
- Do not force the center control arm past its normal rotation positions.
- Do not place your antenna near large metal objects or appliances that would create interference.
- Do not lift your antenna by its receiving elements or place objects on them.
- Late model televisions have on-screen menu controls for viewing VHF/UHF "Off-Air" or cable broadcasts. Please ensure that this menu control is at the proper "Off-Air" position.