Program Guide for AVXMMF1 FLO TV Module
Please Note: FLO TV discontinued it's service on March 27, 2011.
FLO TV Program Guide:
You can access the FLO TV program guide by pressing the Guide key which displays the program guide.
The FLO TV program guide is a matrix of programs and their start times, organized by channel. A user can view the guide and tune to a currently playing program or view program descriptions for future programs. The following information generally is displayed:
- FLOTV Logo
- Guide Day
- Guide Time
- Current Time
- Current Day
- Channel Logo
- Program Title
- Parental Block Icon (lock symbol)
- More Icon >
- Programs that are blocked due to Parental Controls display the locked icon.
- The channel logo column is not selectable.
- The guide loops vertically when you press the Up Arrow or Down Arrow key.
- The guide is bounded horizontally by time. The user cannot navigate into the past or beyond the amount of guide data available.
- Current program tuned is designated by darker cell color and vertical right color bar when not in focus.
- Guide Day refers to the day within the guide data the user is currently viewing.
- Guide Time refers to the time within a particular day of guide data the user is currently viewing. These values changes as the user scrolls right and left through guide data.
- Current Day and Current Time are independent of Guide Day and Guide Time.
- The More > Icon is visible when a show's length extends beyond the bounds of the current guide view. They are visible when going forward in time and going back in time.