Remote Control Battery Installation:
- Remove the two screws securing the battery compartment.
- Remove the battery cover.
- Insert two AAA batteries into the battery holder. Be sure to observe the correct polarity.
- Place the battery cover into position on the remote control and install the two screws securing the battery cover in place.
Remote Control Operation:
The FLO TV Module comes with two remote controls, one a wireless RF (Radio Frequency) battery operated remote and the other a wired remote control (which is located in the glove box or center console).
- The wired remote is used in the event that the wireless remote control is lost, misplaced or the batteries in the wireless remote control are dead.
- The wireless remote control is RF based and does not require "line-of-site" to operate.
- Both remotes can be used to fully operate FLO TV and are used to access FLO TV channels, system settings and subscription modifications and changes.
Remote Control Functions: