Orienting the Transmitter and Receiver Units
- The LF-30S system broadcasts video and audio using the square directional antennas and your remote control signals using the whips antennas.
- For optimum performance, both the transmitter and receiver antennas should be carefully oriented towards each other, and the whip antennas should be positioned vertically.
IMPORTANT: The square antennas are directional antennas - the textured side of each antenna should face towards each other.
- For best performance, the units should be placed as high as possible to minimize the possibility of interference from people walking between the transmitter and receiver.
- Both the LF-30S Transmitter and Receiver should be place on a flat, stable surface to prevent damage from falling.
- For maximum range between the transmitter and receiver units, try to minimize the number of obstacles between the transmitter and receiver units, such as your TV, other electronics, large furniture or appliances.
- Always make sure the receiver and transmitter units are set to the same channel.
Note: Although the antennas have been designed to pivot, they have limited rotation in either clockwise or counter-clockwise directions. Do not try to force the antennas to move beyond their range of motion or permanent damage may result. Under no circumstances should you try to fully rotate the antennas.