|How do I setup my MMD154 Mobile DVD Player?
To adjust the picture, use the menu button to select the features you would like to adjust. Adjustment selections are as follows.
- Press and hold Menu on the remote control for more than one second. The Operation Menu will open.
- Press Menu repeatedly to select one of the following settings, then press the < and > button to change the value:
- Contrast: Adjust the contrast of the picture.
- Brightness: Adjust the brightness of the picture.
- Color: Adjust the color of the picture.
- Tint: Adjust the tint of the picture (it is only available in NTSC system).
- Wide Screen: Selects display Mode: Wide (16:9) / Normal (4:3).
- LAC Enable: Low Angle Compensation, if it is on, the picture looks very smooth.
- RESET: Reset menu to default value using the OSD menu.
OSD Menu: Press Setup on the remote control to open the OSD menu.
General Setup Page:
- TV Display: Modifies the display if it does not match the width to height ratio the DVD uses. You can select from Normal/PS, Normal/LB or Wide.
- Angle Mark: Selects a different angle if the back of the DVD jacket contains a multiple angle icon. You can select On or Off.
- OSD Lang: Selects a language for DVD play menu. You can select from ENGLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH or ITALIAN.
- Captions: Selects the caption for DVD play. You can select On or Off.
- Screen Saver: Protects the screen if it is paused about 5 minutes. You can select On or Off.
Speaker Setup Page:
- Down/Mix: Applies to Dolby digital sound. You can select from LT/RT or STEREO.
- Dual Mono: Selects the different channels of sound. You can select from STEREO, L-MONO, R-MONO or MIX-MONO.
- Dynamic: Selects the different rating level of dB. You can select from OFF, 2/8, 4/8, 6/8 or FULL.
- TV Type: Selects the TV system. You can select from AUTO, PAL (Europe and Asia) or NTSC (United States).
- Audio: Selects the audio track language. You can select from ENGLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH, GERMAN, CHINESE, RUSSIAN or THAI.
- Subtitle: Selects the language of the subtitles displayed on the screen. You can select from ENGLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH, GERMAN, CHINESE, RUSSIAN, THAI or OFF.
- Disc Menu: Selects the language of the current disc. You can select from ENGLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH, GERMAN, CHINESE, RUSSIAN or THAI.
- Parental: Restricts the viewing of movies to children of appropriate age levels only. You can select from 1 Kid Safe to 8 Adult. After you select the parental setting, press ENTER, then enter the 4-digit password (default is 3308). Press ENTER again to confirm.
- Password: Lets you change the 4-digit password using the number keys on the remote control. The default password is 3308, but no longer works after you change the password.
- Default: Resets all settings to the factory defaults.