Basic Functions of the Audiovox MMD850 or MMD850PKG MTG Series DVD Player
What are the controls and input details of my MMD850 Mobile DVD Player?
- POWER Button
- EJECT Button
- STOP Button
- Ventilation Openings
- Monitor Cut Off Switch
- Drop Down Panel
- PLAY Button
- Screen Mode Button
- Source Select
- Dome Light
- DVD Disc Insertion Slot
- Three Position Dome Light Switch
- Screen Release
- Infrared Transmitter and Sensor
- Auxiliary Audio/Video Input
What are the basic functions of the remote to my MMD850 Mobile DVD Player?
Remote Front View:
*Function control is available on the unit and the remote control.
**Function not available on this unit.
- CURSOR (Up, Down, Left, Right)
- SCAN BACKWARD
- DVD Source**
- FMM ON/OFF
- CHANNEL SELECT
- DISC MENU
- SCAN FORWARD
- PIX (Picture Select)
- VOLUME DOWN (-)
- VOLUME UP (+)
How do I play a video game on my MMD850 Mobile DVD Player?
Game Connections View:
- Change the source by pressing the DVD/AV1/AV2 button on the remote.
- Connect the A/V output from your game system to the RCA inputs (AV1) or the 1/8 (AV2)* input (the AV2 input jack is located on the left side of the unit. The AV1 input is the RCA connectors located on the top of the unit).
- Adjust the volume and picture for individual preference.
How do I use a game controller with my MMD850 Mobile DVD Player?
- Plug the game controller (arrow facing down) into the game port on the left side of the unit.
- Press the DVD/AV1/AV2 button on the remote until "AV2" is displayed.